12.28.2012

The end of the '12

Christmas has came and gone. It was a great yet disappointing day. Though I think that is usually how most days end up being like. I hope many people disagree.
I slept at my grandmas for the first time and damn was it cold, one detail I do not miss about that woman's house. Our Christmas takes place on the eve of the day. Which I would consider part of the day I will call great. I didn't get any gifts except for a target gift card... Mexican tequila is how we ended the night.
Then following the cold sleep at my grandmas, the family reunited once again and ate another huge feast. Got a good deal of food to keep my night active with my buddies on a day I feel is the most boring of the year. Several of my pals got together baked some salt wrapped chickens and consumed quite a bit of "fun" beverages and stretched the good times till the day ended making Christmas Day a non boring day. The disappointments of the day are a bit complicated and I feel are too personal for the Internet. Sorry y'all.

No picture today, there will be pics up soon, very soon. Thanks to my target gift card, I will use it to replace my lost card reader! Yes! Highlight of my week.

Hasta la vista baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment